Support Your Allies in Vocation Work
Many good Catholics want to help promote vocations. But how? A well-designed monthly e-newsletter provides ideas to Serra Clubs, parish vocation ministries, Knights of Columbus, etc. Each issue offers great advice and suggests practical initiatives for parishes and schools. You can also enlist support for promoting your upcoming projects and events.
Custom, professional design for your diocese.
48 issues focused on both education and practical ideas for fostering vocations
You can edit content as desired.
We work with you to revise & refresh list of recipients
Add "event blocks" to end of each email to promote retreats, camps, etc.
Sent via email system, so it comes from you to each promoter.
Can be integrated with your website and social media
The Vocation Promoter e-newsletter equips Catholics to foster vocations in their own parishes and schools. As you would expect, it includes ideas for prayer and projects, but it also goes deeper, offering a solid theology of vocations, often through the example of the saints. These 48 issues are an absolute treasure-trove for willing Catholics who wish to aid the work of the Vocation Office.
Send to Serrans, parish staff, permanent deacons, school personnel, and other groups who will work and pray for vocations.
48 Issues on How to Promote Vocations
A Sacred Moment - How to Talk to a Man about the Priesthood
"Dad, I Want to Be A Priest" - Encouraging Your Children to Discern Their Vocations
10 Great Vocation Videos
Vows and Promises - The Difference Between Diocesan and Religious Priests
Louis and Zelie Martin - Promoting Vocations in Those Close to Us
A Holy Hour for Vocations
The Proper Use of the Term "Vocation"
Promoting Vocations in the Classroom
Three Great Books Every Vocation Promoter Should Know About
How to Support Your Seminarians
Mary, Mother of Vocations
Discipleship is Ground Zero
Vocations in the Domestic Church
You Can Help Promote Our Vocation Events
Help Families Promote Vocations
National Vocation Awareness Week
Supporting Those Who "Discern Out"
Start A Vocation Prayer Campaign
Suffering for Vocations
Persisting in Prayer
St. Monica: Patient in Prayer but Quick on Her Feet
Show Joy in Your Vocation
- Providing Good Vocation Information
- Building a Culture of Vocations
Reverence for the Priesthood
Q&A With St. Ignatius
- Signs of a Priestly Vocation
- Removing Obstacles to Discernment
- Pope Saint John Paul II's Message to Parents
- Little Things Produce Results
- The Importance of Spiritual Direction
- St. Junípero Serra's Missionary Spirit
- Discernment Made Simple
- Celibacy As A Gift
- Say Not “He Is Too Young”
- Vocation and the Cross
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton - Model Vocation Promoter
- 6 Month Discernment Challenge
- Book Review - Discerning Religious Life
- André Louf and Hearing God’s Voice
- Lessons from St. John of Avila
- Modeling How Vocations Develop
- Encourage the Young to Make a Gift of Themselves
- Supporting Vocations and Evangelization Are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Eucharistic Adoration and Vocations - A Clear Link
- God Works Behind the Scenes
- Making Room for Discernment
- Offering Practical Help to Discerners