In this booklet, Msgr. Thomas Richter leads you through 10 spiritual lessons of discerning your vocation to the priesthood:
- Your vocation must come from Christ, so you must encounter Him.
- You must learn to desire only what God desires.
- You must trust God above all things.
- It takes time, but you must keep making steps.
- Your peace will be found when you are in Christ.
- Fear is always from the spirit against Christ.
- God’s will is your will when you are in Christ.
- The will of the spirit against Christ is revealed in fear.
- When you have discerned God’s will, you must stand firm in faith in what you have received from Him.
- Your discernment must be confirmed by the Church.