Please feel free to download this worksheet for students to help with discussion and continued discernment.
Easy-to-read 16-page booklet helps teen boys and young men discern the priesthood. With accessible language and great photos, the booklet answers guys’ most burning questions, including their concerns about celibacy.
Perfect for youth ministry, campus ministry, high schools, and major youth events. This is the booklet the Franciscan University of Steubenville gives to teens at Youth Conferences nationwide.
- Am I Supposed to Be a Priest?
- What is the Priesthood?
- What Do Priests Do?
- What is a Vocation in the first place?
- Signs of a Vocation to Priesthood
- Discerning Celibacy
- Priests have a lot of fun, too
- How do I Know God is Calling Me?
- Into Action: Practical Ways to Discern
- What Are My Next Steps?
With nihil obstat & imprimatur from Bishop Gregory Hartmayer.